Monday 12 July 2010

Pyramid of the Dead- 50,000 mark


After a good few days break from writing doing some D.I.Y I've at last managed to reach the 50,000 point in my second novel- Pyramid of the Dead. The story itself is now basically complete but there's still a fair bit of fleshing out to be done. The only problem is that its going to be a fairly short book, I suspect that it will barely reach the 60,000 mark by the time its finished. I'm a bit disappointed in that figure but feel its the natural size for the story.

Overall I'm happy with the story, it feels like the characters are good and interact with each other well. However I may be slightly biased in my views! I'm really looking forward to hearing what some other people think of it.

Still not decided on the final title yet but I'm sure that will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment