Saturday 29 May 2010

Through the Eyes of the Undead- now available


I'm really looking forward to getting this beauty in my hands as I must say this has one of the best covers I've ever seen. It was done by the wonderfully talented Deedee Davies. This anthology has been compiled by Robert Essig for the Library of the Living Dead Press and features all stories told from the zombies own perspective.

My story is called "The Hunt" and is about a siege on a small town as the zombies try to find a way inside.

Here is the link to Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Through-Eyes-Undead-Zombie-Anthology/dp/1452855897/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275140915&sr=1-1-spell

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see this one go live - the cover reminds me of looking in the mirror first thing in the morning

    ReplyDelete