Thursday 30 June 2011

Fallen Angel- update


Just a little update on my new project. I've changed the title slightly, dropping Daemon and just calling it Fallen Angel. Also I've basically chucked away the first outline and at least a few thousand words! Its now taken a different approach apart from the two main characters who I've kept. It's about a fallen angel, Lilith, and her plans to take over the world to get her long awaited revenge. A cop, Maggie McGuire and a priest, Father Michael Bowers fight to stop her. The full outline is done and most of the chapters have been started in a least a small way, but as usual I'm sure it will change quite a bit as things go on. I'll post some more updates but I'm hopeful that the first draft will be done by the end of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment