Thursday 8 October 2009

The Church- an update

My first novel, a zombie tale called The Church, is being edited by the wonderful Louise Bohmer for The Library of the Living Dead Press.

It's the tale of a man stuck inside a fortified church after the zombie uprising. The church is controlled with an iron fist by a mad reverend and his "disciples". Are the real monsters inside or outside The Church?

I'll use the blog to give some updates of how we are getting on.

Louise has just sent back the edits for chapter 7. I cant begin to explain how good these edits are, taking my story to a much higher level. I was silly enough to think it was fairly well edited before but its more than a little embarrassing now seeing how many mistakes there are!

2 comments:

  1. No worries, John! The cleanest writers in the world will still have typos. hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete